Visit our sponsor at:

Thursday, December 19, 2013


Salmon Scoop

By: Angelique K

Hello Ms. Swartz’s class Angelique here with the scoop about what’s happening with the salmon. The salmon are almost Sac Fry the third period of the life cycle of salmon. When we had first got the salmon they didn’t even have eyes yet. Now the little water critters are swimming up and down all over the place. We started with 200 baby eggs know we have around 75. We lost a lot from growing too early to a power outage at the school. Well that’s all 
for today see you next time at the Salmon Scoop!

Late December:


Hey look, I'm getting  my stripes!
Hey look, we're looking more and more like fish!

I'm ready for my close up! 

The first ones "swim up":






Mid December:
Their yolks are getting smaller and they are more active!


Dory: I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment